miercuri, 9 martie 2011

the story .

Hey all you bloggers =)  ..I have to start somehow right ?  and here are some words to know my character  and what I like or ..nevermind .


shy,eye, hurt,tearts,memories,past,future,summer,winter,night,stars,sky,beautiful,run,never,
music,family,friends,crazy,funny,child,perfect,D,art,change,hate,love,believe,trust,try,made,
fight,dreamer,afraid,travel,searching,smile,live,life,day,swim,sleepy,lazy,lies,goodbyes,lose,wish
heart,purple,blue,crash,people,hold,together,remember,old,listen,somebody,strange,mystery,
understand,feelings,telephone,headphones,sweet,handsome,awesome,home,tired,drama.hobby,skate,bike,photograph,sing,write,hair,broken,up,ground,new,help,forget,Friday,school,laugh,talking,quiet,dance,rhytm,compared,little,object,enjoy,morning,dark,like,colours,walking,nature,missing,screaming,mad,apologize,study,history,evolution,spend time, moving on ,gipsy, follow, place, world ,
breathe,touch,feel,meet,playing,reading,light,movies,tv,girls,fary tale,sponge bob,lips,forgive
chips,untouchable,food,water,soda,cola,desperate,hug,pray,chocolate,Jesus,nachos,popcorn,surfing,cartoon,break,fat,13,cave,3,ipod,apple,mac,foot,arm,surgery,die young,made,silly,gelous,annoying,distance,train,airplane,happy,sad,relationship,February 14 ,chating,appreciate,talent,decision,car,mirror,room,corner,brother,sister,Christmas,presents,Santa,
listen,gossip,sun,without words, wow!,lucky,crying,shoulder,open,keep,pain
                                              IMAGINATION
Um ..you don't understand anything right ? =) let me help you ^^
My name is Ancira Romeo Adeon i was born in 14 february in Venezuela/Caracas
I can be hurt easy from other people ..sometimes when I lose someone or when I make a mistake I cry so much, but i’m happy when I’m meeting new people, sometimes ..  I’m shy x) and I’m quiet , when I know that person better everything is.. ok =d I don’t have many friends..it’s ok because I don’t need “fake” friends just real friends and the real friends make me look perfect . (but i'm not )
Sometimes I live more in the past ,past it's a good place to visit,but certainly not a good place not a good place to stay. but sometimes you have to let go off the past just.. learn from your past ,move on  ..and grow stronger.
..I have good memories  and bat memories..the bad memories are killing me sometimes.. but I will never forget them ..I won't forget and I can't
I like the idea about the “future “ but I don’t know what will happen’ in the future .. and i'm a little scared ..
I believe in myself  like everyone ..but when I’m falling I don’t know what to do and I need some help but I can’t say to someone “help me please “ and I try to figure out alone It’s hard ..but everything will be ok in the end ,if it's not ok ,it's not the end =) . 
When I like someone I’m afraid to to tell my feeling,I keep inside all the words I want to say ..
I’m afraid to hear “NO” haha =d  I’m afraid to lose a friend and to say “I love you “ =) but
 if you hold back feelings because you're AFRAID   of getting hurt , you end up  hurting ,anyway.
ow! I forget to say ..
The family and friends are very important for me .without my family and friends I was a NO ONE!
I miss when I was a little kid =d ,everything was perfect..no drama ,no tears ,no broken heart, no sad days ,,just funny days and crazy days" haha! =d ,I grow up and I see how.. hard can be life sometimes but I don’t care ! I try to live everyday like it’s the last and i try to smile because I know I have everything I need and everything I want right next to me ! life can be hard sometimes but in the same time is beautiful .
I like the night more than morning, in the night I go out and ride my bike or running or just  go out
I like to watch the sky and stars haha xD the nature is wow =d
Sometimes when I have some problems I try to run from them and let go but the problemes are with me everytime! Damn ..but I never give up and I try to fight for everything I try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try until I know I can’t do anything ..
I’m a dreamer I dream all the time I have so many dreams! I dream even when I sleep =d  and I try to be there… where I want..
 I listen music everyday ! like everyone(like you !) I can’t live without music ! haha =d
I remember when I was 9 and my uncle take me to guitar lessons ..the guitar was my first instrument I still play on guitar and I will play on guitar forever! =] then I started to play on piano and drumbs and vocal  .. I like to sing so much I can tell my feelings in my songs ..
I remember my first lesson on guitar how I used to say “aw my fingers! “ and the first song I learned on guitar is...  “Edwin mccain-I’ll be “ it’s a cool song so many memories..and the second song is "starfield-love break me " 

I like to sing when I’m with my friends ..sometimes I take my friends with me when I have vocal lessons and they are laughing a lot xD  but it’s ok it’s a great feeling when i see someone with a big smile.
 When I’m out with my friends I look like a silly boy doing crazy things haha =d
Everytime I will make people happy and I will try to help ..if I can, why not ?
I like to listen to someone when  is on the ground, everytime I will be the “crying shoulder” =d
I also draw ..I  study de art school  but I can’t say what I like the most
                                    Music or to Draw
Are both cool but sometimes I need a break >.<
Everyday I need love ..love from my uncle or my cousin or from my best friend or I don’t know  all I know is I need love! When i don’t feel the love from someone I’m sad..
And I also like when someone says “I trust you “ or “thx “ I feel I can help someone and make that person happy =d I don’t like hurting people ..because they try to help me and make me smile and laugh and bla blabla =d
THANKS!

I like to change something ..but I also hate the change because sometimes when a person change ,that person forget everything what it was in the past..and I don’t know ..for me it’s hard when I spend time with a person like.. a year and then we both change a little and go away ..for me that person is still a”friend”.. always ..but I don’t know ..anyway .
I hate-when I don’t have internet
         -wake up when it’s school
         - bad music
         - hurting people
         -lose people
         -lies
         -goodbyes
         -when I can’t help
         -when I can’t tell my feelings
          -when I can’t show something
         - crashing cars
         - when I miss someone ..
         - when I’m crying or when I see someone crying
         -when my hair is undone
         -when I can’t go out
         -when I can’t forget something 
        -when I’m mad
         -low battery on my phone
         -drama!
         -when I’m alone..
         -nightmare..

I love summer when everything is perfect is vacantion in the summer … no school ,I can stay awake and go everyday out with my bike or with my skateboard haha ! but I also like winter I have good memories in winter…in winter is Christmass in winter I spend time with my family and with my friends! When I make presents for somebody when everything is white around me, it’s cool =d
 I hate when I go out walking and people are looking at me sooo strangee! I don’t know why … but I don’t care, I smile =d
I like the colours^^  purple and blue are my favourite! All the things I have are purple and blue..(eq.t.shir ..pants ..backpack etc .)
And I also hate when the cars are crashing ! I have a bad memory about this problem ..( I will tell you later about this )

ow! when I’m sad, I need a hug. but sometimes I can’t get one, but I’m waiting to get one =d  when I’m sad(again) and I want to cry sometimes I keep all the pain inside because I don’t want to show my pain.
But when I'm happy  I laugh so much  >.<  but I make people smile and it’s good that.. I guess=d
I like to make pictures with someone (everytime when i go out :)) )and someday to look at that picture  and say “memories..”..
ow! and everyday I use the words “handsome” or “awesome “ or “sweet” .
ow! and I like when someone want my help for learning chords on guitar  and see how mad they get when they can’t do the chord ..(like me in the past ..)
When I stay too much home I get lazy and bored and quiet and I don’t want to do anything but when I go out I’m spontaneous xD
I LIKE FOOD ! like everyone ! I drink and eat like you =] I like to drink COLA I love it ! love love love love love it!! But I can’t drink anymore because I get sick then but I still drink it ! haha xD
I hate people when are talking shit about me and they know just my name not my story and they are talking about me bat things ..i mean I don’t like de gossip people! But I have friends and they believe in me not in lies and stories..
I hate when I’m copared with someone because ..I want to be..me ? yeah me =] not somebody else
And I hate when I do a mistake and I have to go in my room and my uncle take my phone and my ipod and my mac and all the things I like.. and they put me in the corner ..or they put me in front of the mirror and look in the mirror and just think..but I don’t know why! my draw teacher said "when you're uncle put you in the corner or in front of the mirror it's horrible! because it's a psyhical thing .." it's true i think ..
Anddd...
I don’t like when I make a mistake and other people suffer because of my mistake …but you can make the mistake twice , the second time you make it ,it's not longer a mistake,it's a choice. 
but girls understand me and listen to me..and  I don’t know ..i remember in the past when I was a horrible person ..when all the people were saying “HATE YOU!,you make me suffer “ but people are changing and here I am:)
I like the relationships with brother and sisters or brother brother or sister sister..i have a brother too! But in the past..
I like school! I smile there, I laugh there so much! And also draw is like a second family ..have friends a cryng shoulder memories together learning things together ..crying ,listen ,made,draw, sing,run,fight,talking,falling together it’s like a family ..
I like Friday after school I go home and relax! Friday I’m lazy and I stay home and  playing to piano or talking with my cousin …or I don’t know xD
I don’t like football but I like to what on tv and listen bad music and eat nachos and popcorn and laugh haha xD it’s funny and crazy try it!
ow ! It’s cool to stay with the girls out ..but sometimes I want to have a friend boy only one ! because sometimes girl are making the”drama “ thing ..and I hate drama.. but it’s okk ..
Sometimes I’m annoying at school! all the time i hear ”Romeo stop! Please! “ ;-"
Ow ..when I'm  mad I scream!
I try to enjoy every little thing because.. I can! hahaxD
I don’t like the dark site because everything is sad there i try to be in the “happy “side
I like to read stories about “fairy-tales” ..I remember when I was a child my uncle used o read me a story when I go to bed and I used to say “I want to be a dog! “ or a horse! =d (strange right? yeah..I know .. )
I like to read things about history and see with my own eyes the “evolution “
I like to hug someone! I want to hold some persons forever ..but I can’t ..
i like to draw cartoons! My favourite cartoon is ..SPONGE BOB!
I like the people ^^ in special the fat people they are so funny! ..i don’t know why some people don’t like the fat people .. 
My favourite number is 3 ..and also 13! 
I travel all over the world with my family and see beautiful things and i try to have friends in every part of this world but the distance kills me Because I have imagination ..because I’m a strange person with strange stories I try to make some things to look in different way and let persons without words and say “wow !” 
Sometimes i feel .. like..people from distance appreciate you more than people who live with you in your town ..but I try to travel with the train, airplane or something to get there and see that person and spen time and talk etc . .
just use your IMAGINATION and LISTEN TO YOUR HEART   that's the secret.
if you read this
I LOVE YOUR EXISTENCE

 So ..
my name :  Ancira Romeo Adeon
my b-day: 14 feb.
bla bla. ..
my strange story starts when :Ow when I started to stay with my uncle, my uncle take me in New York city to stay there and travel 3 or 4 moths and then to go few days in New York to relax . I like New York but but I don’t like 100% there are so many people ..if you’re not a strong person you gonna lose in every fight you will find or every fight you will meet! But are cute people there and nice and sweet and everything you want!
I was 4 and I have some problems with my heart and someday I have to make a surgery or I will die ..
And something happened to me in a day and my father Christian Ancira is ..like me . he like.. to ..live in the countryside because there are simple people , friendly and the population was small and my mother Julia Ancira  like the idea to live in the countryside to be relax (when she is not working) … and my brother Jacob Ancira ..i don’t know if he like to live there.. but he must stay with my parents ! haha xD  and me ..i don’t remember the countryside so well ..
But anyway ..
i was sick and my father take me to the doctor in the city and my mother take the keys from the car and my brother and father take me to the car ..and my father call my uncle to come with us and  take me to  the hospital ..
My father was driving the car fast…I guess he want to feel good not sick..
And he make this car carsh and my father and mother.. and brother ...yeah ..
sometimes is hard to live without them.. i miss  my mother to.. hold her..when I’m sad..to clean my tears when I’m crying to be my best friend ! also my father ! and my brother ! but the love I need from my mother and father ..I try to complete with the people(around me ..)
Anyway ..now I’m staying with my uncle he is ok …but the hardest thing I have do do is to travel with him like a gipsy.  everyday i have to see something new ..new people..i’m ok now with this idea
It’s so cool when you go to a new place and see new people and make friends ..to live in another atmosphere ..
When I was 9 my uncle take me to the guitar lessons and piano ..and drumbs..it was hard when I was 9 it was a little hard to play to the instruments, i like to listen  talent people but not to do it!  I remember how i used to say “I give up! I can’t .. “ and everytime I used to ask my uncle”why I have to learn music ?” and my uncle said” wait…and you will find the answer “ and I said” ok .. “ (mum'-piano ,dad'-guitar)
I grow up and in a good day my uncle came at me and said”let’s go to a new adventure ! “ I said “ ok ..where? “ and my uncle said “Romania  we stay there few months and then we came back ok ? “
So I came here in Romania and my uncle buy a house here to stay and come back in vacantion and spend time here .
The hardest thing was..the language to learn this language but I was lucky because I have a great cousin here .. and she was here to teach me a little and stay with me all the day .
So I learned a little the language and I make some friends girls . .. Deea and Dragana
Deea :she is a great person! With humor ! and a great smile, pretty eyes ..
everytime when I was with her out ..it was cool =) .. (I get lost everytime in her eyes !) and she want to help everytime  ..when you have a problem she want to listen but she can’t! I don’t know why but she try to listen and .. and help and understand .. if you know Deea you are a lucky person! She is so cute when she is mad x) and when you hear her laugh ow! :))She is so special for me !
Dragana: she is my big sister x) I love her eyes! Her big brown eyes ! O.O and the way she talk and her style and her jokes and the way she helps you when you’re sad! And the way she holds you when you need a hug! I can imagine Dragana with a broken heart or with tears in her eyes ..i will die! >.<
Anyway ..
Dragana and Deea are the first persons I meet here ..Dragana and Deea was the first step
the second step was : because I don’t know the language so well  I have to go to a school like a summer school ..and learn the language
but today i'm ok with this language but i still have problems ..and i'm still a gipsy because i will go someday again in a "new adventure "..and about Deea and Dragana we are still friends ..i mean with Dragana ..with Deea ..not really..but everything i wrote about Deea (and Dragana) are still avalaible =)
but i have new friends <3
but memories will be forever right?

Un comentariu:

  1. oauuuu cata romanu romeo!!!
    eu sunt mandra !:>
    My name is!??? ANCIRA DENISA ANDREEA ;;)
    =]]
    surioara ta!mica[mare>:p]
    >;d< esti un nebun!si sti ca eu te iubesc cum ai fi tu!:*:*:*:*
    pitic mic:o3
    rechinus
    gandac de colorado! xd <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere