joi, 10 martie 2011

I realized..

today . I was at school and I was so tired! and all the day I was a little quiet (just a LITTLE!  >:) ) and i heard from someone "stop hopeing it's a waste of time . "WASTE OF TIME ?!  good joke. 
but not that i'm thinking .. i have to stop ( not forever but stop .. )
you're free now:) you can go now
it's amazing how one person  can make your worst day feel incredibly perfect and
it's amazing how one person   can make your perfect day to be the worst day ..
but everyone make some mistakes =) and i don't regret the past.. i regret , i just regret the time i wasted with wrong people..
but sometimes people come in your life,and you know right away they were meant to be there but if you make bad move ..the game is over.. but ..
I'm sorry. Sometimes i get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than i could.I guess it's my insecurities acting  but sometimes people you can't live without can live without you ..
just spend your life with who makes you happy,not who you have to impress=)
i look for you in everyone but i think you are the only one .
and today i realized that the one person who could break my heart is the only one who should have it .
and nobody has ever measured,not even poets, how much the heart can hold.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu