joi, 31 martie 2011

special post.

 so..look at her :) she is beautiful right ? yeah i know ^^
we start talking it was ok ..when i start talking with her i was a little afraid ..
 to lose her and forget about me and everything ..
 she is the only one who was there when i need somebody and she tryed to help me ..
if you fall ..i will catch you .  
if you cry ..i will clean your tears
if you are happy..i will try to keep your smile on your face .
and talking with her makes my day perfect <3 i. love. you .
zoeee<3 we meet in december =) . i heard so many things about her in my town before  ..i have a friend and he was in love with her ( oo :> ) and he used to tell me things like : zoe is perfect ! but i think she don't need me .. sometimes i feel like someday i will lose her when i'm thinking of this..my tears are falling down ..
but i will try to make her happy and listen all the time if she needs me .
remember when i send you 81 roses ? you  deserve it .
there are days when i don't talk with her and i'm thinking if she is ok but i know she is ok because are so many people around her to protect her .
i will try to be there when you need somebody ..
and i will never forget you  and no one can take your place :) .
ps : i love my little minion ;o3
hope you will never leave ..

mada .
hmm sorry ...last days i was  a jerk with you  and you are so nice with me
thnx for everything ..
when i will see you i will hold you and feel how happy i am because i have a person like you
you really have something special =).
lexx <3 .  we meet few days ago ..i think >.< anyway .
in this photo is lex with a friend talking and hang out .
she know how to make a person feel better ,special
i like talking with her <3 she is so funny
i can listen to her all day ,i know i can trust her .
me +lexx=the awesome people b-) .

ema .
i'm calling her when the night comes to hear her voice and listen to her stories 
i'm going crazy when she is falling and i can't help her  .
sorry for make your days ..horrible
i wasn't there when you was sad i was with others talking ..and let others to know that i care about them more than myself..
i'm sorry for everything ..i know is not enough
but i will promise to be there
and make you smile :) .

anca .
we like to talk on the phone all day \;d/ !
she is a good friend and she means a lot for me <3
she listen to my stories and bad jokes :)) sorry :-"
thnx for all your time spend with me =) and all the message
hope to remember all the things..

alexia & denisa
alexia - she is pretty cool ..i remember when i used to travel and i was so bored ..and she was tired but she called me and talk to feel better \;d/ . sometimes she had  that feeling to "hate " someone :-? she hits me all the time :)) but i like when she is mad :)) 
denisa - i spend so much time with her ..i can tell my secrets  ..EVERYHING . 
we like to make pictures when we go out \;d/ and later laugh 
when i need a hug ..i can go to her and have one <3 . 



ow ;3 look at her face ;3 so cute<3 .
she lives in my favourite town <3 the distance doesn't matter .
i mean when i'm talking with her the distance doesn't exist .
i like her accent :)) and when she sings :-" :)) and everything <3
>;d< .ly<3


diana <3
in 10 july we have 2 years sience we know each other \;d/
when i meet you it was "friday " and last summer when i came in ploiesti it was 10 july and we go out on Friday :)) .
i remember everything ,the conversations ,  message etc .
when i was falling she catch me ,strange right ? yeah i know .. but it's true 
she listen to you even she is tired
she helps you even it's something new
she makes great things because she is a special person
she build things because she is a great artist . 
ps : remember the "A.R" and "A.D "? ;o3 
       i will never forget you .:)  


dika 
we drink and eat \;d/ we drink and eat \;d/ we drink we eat \;d/
even we are "drunk" we do thing together \;d/
talking to her everyday you will see a big smile on my face<3


chupaa<33 .
we meet few days ago :-?
i never tought i will ever talk with her :-?  and  i don't know.. i feel so good when i'm talking to her <3
i can stay awake all night and talking with you on the phone ;d
it hurts to know sometimes you are sad and i feel bad too
but i promise make you stronger and stronger .
i will carry your heart in my heart ^^. ily ;3
andrada <3 .
i will never broke your heart .
promise to make you smile all the time when we go out \;d/
and protect you when you need help
thnx for understanding me ..
hope you like the "box " :) ..you deserve it :)



no order ..because  these people make my world :)  .
and make me smile every day <3 
without them i'm a ..no one . 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu