luni, 7 noiembrie 2011

i can't .. forget.. you're words.. 

- so we were together for so long time ..i was so happy because i really ♥ him 
but then something happends and now he is gone .. but i don't want to let go .. i thought i can care him with my love because he is so cold .. but is ....so hard ? yeah ..
so i take this decision : i want to let go..   because i can't keep him with my love.. if he doesn't love me .
now my heart is broken ..but if his decision is to find another girl with a big smile and gorgeous eyes i will let him ..but maybe it's my fault ..

then one day i heard from her 



-romeo! we are back together  ^^




i am happy for her :3 but sometimes i remeber when she said : i love him  .. he is cold with me .. and i try and try to keep him ..but i can't and now i have to let go ..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu