joi, 7 iulie 2011

story without "the end"

i heard once this story :
the boy : " it was in a summer day when everything was fine ..you know birds were singing ..sky was blue bla bla..
and i was like a ..popular guy ..i was like a king ..boss everything you know..macho man  and when i had a girl i just want to break her heart ..it felt good. so .. 
in a one day i go out with my girlfriend and in that day i tell her " i love you " yeah..but my feelings wasn't strong..
so in the night i go at home and searching for another girl to break her heart. so i was like hipnotize how many girls i find on the internet i was like " omg!" .. so i meet a guy and he is a skater ..yeah i am a skater too ..and i want to buy from him a deck for skate..and few monts later i see on his status " new pictures with me from skatepark  " so i click there to see the pictures. then i saw he have a girl on his page and she was really pretty .. so i was searching for girls to break some hearts..so i was looking for girls when suddenly my internet falled down and i sad "damn!" and i give a shoot to my laptop and the internet come back ..and a internet page opened with a profile from a girl ..so i looked at her pictures..first time i said "neeeeeaaa too ordinary " so i started searching again ..then next day i wake up and the first tought on my head was that girl and i said" damn! why i can't forget her ? " so i go to my laptop to search again and find that girl again ..so i looked again and i said -she is really cute .. later that girl was asking me -what's up ?=) and i was like -wow ...i don't know why i said that but..a strange feeling was inside of me ..i guess it was that thing called "love" so for the first time i had real feelings in me .. she was so ordinary but so different  ..i mean her heart was different..
so we started talking butfor the first time i was shy ..anyway..so we start talking about little things ..
i find out that she is far away from me ..like 500 km or 600 from me  ..but my feelings were real and i don't care that..because she was far away from me i ask her if she wants to give me her phone number to talk ..and she said -yes ..(i was so happy for the first time ! ) 
so..i was sitting in the dark thinking about her..she had my heart at the first "hello " she have something special i don't know hot to explain that ..and i whisper her name in the dark and in that moment my phone was ringing and it was a message from her and i was like "wow.." and i answer her ..she asked me what i'm doing ..then she said that she is with a friend at her house and talking and then she said -come with us=) and i said - too far  .. she said -so sad.. and i said - maybe.. and she said - NOT maybe.IT IS! =) ..i will never forget that message . in that night i fall asleep with a big smile on my face.
the next day i was all the time thinking about her ..i don't know why..strange feelings came to my heart and  ..i remember when i was searching for girls just to break some hearts and now i join this game called "falling in love" how is possible?! so ..my desire was her .. so i decided to be friends ..
next day i was sitting again in my room waiting for the night to talk with her and my phone was ringing and it was her<3! ..and we start talking .. everything was perfect ..
in a night i was sad..and i decided to stay just in my room doing nothing .. and my girlfriend was sad too because all the time when she called me and she said -how are you love? <3 i said - i'm talking with her<3. and she was like - ok .. i know that hurts but i can't stop some feelings..first feelings .. 
anyway i said i was sad and i want to stay in my room and then my phone was ringing again and the girl said -what happend to you ? and i was like -wow ! where she find out that i'm not ok ? i mean how? .
(do you believe in heart conection ? ) 
and i started to tell her my problems and she was listening ..then she said - ow. i'm so sorry ..for the first time i can feel the pain .. and i started to cry and i don't cry so much ..but don't be sad ..YOU HAVE ME . and when she said that i stated to feel again fine .. 
then few days later i was sitting in my room and chating with her and my girlfriend was a little gelous because i was sitting in my room all the time and talking with that girl ..but in that moment  it was just me and that girl..i forget that i have a girl friend .. so i was chating with her all the time and for me was just her and when i go out .. i was talking about her all the time ..nobody can stop my feeling haha ! 
cute things happend in those days like .. i was out with my family and happend funny things and i tell her and she said - if i'm gonna be a part of your family  i'm gonna smile all the time =)
or ..sometimes i go to summer school where i draw things..and my teacher "what's new in my world" so i started to tell him that i found this girl and i like her so much ...and we used to talk about this girl all the time ..
everything was perfect.. and my girlfriend was searching for me because she miss me .. and few days later i go out with her and i was thinking about me and my girlfriend but something stopped me ..that girl .. 
and i my girlfriend asked me -what happend to us?  and i started to talk to her and tell everything that i found another girl and i really like her and she said - you want to loooseee meee for another girl ? she is miiilleeess away from you and you want to break up ? and i said yes..so i break her heart and i go to this girl and still talking with her..in a night that girl i find out that the girl go out in the mall and so many boys want her and i was a little gelous...ok ok ..i was SO gelous.. so i stop my internet and go to bed because i started to feel the "pain " (for the first time) ...and she text me like -why you sign out? and i told her -because... i don't know i don't feel so good  - ah . ok . i want to talk to you =) ..and i said - why you don't talk with that boy who want's you ..? and she said - i don't care about him =) . and i started to feel good again ..then she said she goes to sleep and i said -night. dreams whit that boy ... and she said -with you .=)  .. 
i was so happy ! so so so so happy ..but i started to want her more and more and more! and want to see her i don't care the distance ! i want to see her ! so i was out with my bike and i was in the skatepark and i saw a car there and that car was from her town so i go with my bike and i was shooting his car with things (with my bike too!)  so i go in her town ..but i was too shy too tell her that i'm there..damn! if i can change the time i will fix that! and i go home..sad because i didn't see her..
so the time was running it was august and was cool there too ..but it came september and ..i was a little afraid because it starts school ..and it was something new ..for us...
and yeah..we started to talk ..i mean we stopped to talk ..and i was really sad ..because i started to miss those beautiful days.. and it come her b.day and i started to send her flowers and cute things to show her how much i like her..but i never had the courage to tell that .. and i was the first who said " happy b.day " and she said -haha when i'm gonna tell my friends they gonna be gelous =) . i can say that i can fall in love with this girl over and over again and never forget these times.. was little times but these times meant everything to me .. so ..it was december..when it was x.mass and i started to chat with her ..and later she said - i'm gonna go now i'm a little tired.. talk later . and i said..-ok night..sweet dreams..dreams with someone you love.. and she said - yeah ! with my boyfriend =).and i was like " huh?! " and for the first time someone broke my heart..and for the first time i started to cry ..yeah i cry for a girl and she is far away for me and i didn't see her but i was still in love with her ..so ..i started to want her more..
then i started to sing songs ..and i remember how i used to go to guitar lessons and piano and drumbs and voice lessons just to go in her town and sing for her and something like that..i want to be different and to show her how much i love her .. so i give up because she was in love with somebody ..and i was really sad ..and i go back to my girlfriend and said "i'm sorry .." and she was still in love with me and she accepted my apologize..so we start to go out again ..but i was still in love with that girl .. but anyway ..doesn't matters..
i don't know why ..but when i look to her photos or when i'm talking to her..my tears are falling down ..i think is a part of love.. but i accepted because i really like her.. 
and i was in love with this girl 1 year.. and it comes summer again and my family want to make a present..to buy a piano ..my other piano is broken  and when it was christmas my family told me they will buy a new one in summer ..so i had to choose between a new piano orr to go to see the girl ? 
so i choose ..the girl .. i was so happy to go there and see her for the first time..

in the end i was there ! and i called her and tell that i'm there ..she said to go out on friday and i said YES! 
i meet her in a friday ..and we go out in  a day ..friday (strangee! ) and i was really shy ...i was a little tired because it was a new atmosphere and i don't really know..just ..i was tired ..and she was running and she jumped on my hair xD.. 
i stay out with her and her friend ..2 hours..it was nice..in the end when i supposed to go home in my town her friend said-let's go home now.. and she said -no!!! i want to hug him. and i go home with a big smile and never forget that ..yeah it was just a hug but i don't care..it was something..i mean ..the little things are the big things..but when the train start to move to my town ..i was really sad ..
but i'm still happy because i see her and i know now what i can do for someone .. 
and the end? i think it's not "the end" here..there will never be ..we still talking but not like in the first day or weeks when we first meet..it hurts..but i still have her ..
i still have her ..and i still love her ..and if she will say someday -i love you . i'm gonna be so happy"
so ..this was a story from a boy when in the past was..the "awesome guy" and he liked to broke hearts..and now he is emotional..and are so many girls over him but he want just a one girl 
so if you're waiting for someone for a long time..you truly love her/him ..and if you really love her/him show it!
and never give up..on her/him ..maybe someday will be yours . if you show you're feelings you never know what's inside of someone ...maybe will be yours
just believe
ps: this story is real.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu