miercuri, 1 iunie 2011

today is a perfect day for a perfect day .

Always something to keep in mind is… don’t allow yourself to have a bad day. save it for when you need it.
Always something to keep in mind is… don’t allow yourself to have a bad day. save it for when you need it.
Of course you’re going to have bad days, we all do. we need this balance in our lives. Especially, after we have these days, we feel better… a little relieved. There are the “stressed school” days, “significant other is pissing you off” days, and of course, “PMSing” days. But the key is… dont let it get to you too much. Kinda like, “choose your battles” but instead, “choose your bad days”.
you know when you’re being overly touchy. so stop it. its very unbecoming.
take a deep breath and know that, just because you stubbed your toe when you got out of bed and there was no toothpaste left for the morning brush, doesn’t mean that the WHOLE day is going to be ruined.
I’m the type of person who always thinks, well, it could be worse, which is usually the last thing people want to hear. My mentality is… I slept in a nice bed, have clothes on back, and ate a good meal today. I lead a very good life... If more people could really start to think this way, life just becomes more enjoyable. It’s also quite infectious. Your good mood gets other people in a good mood. Also, living positively is not living ignorantly. There are “bad things” happening, but deal with them one issue at a time. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
Yes, people have there ups and downs, happy and sad moments, and it’s all healthy. But its only healthy if there is a balance of these emotions. This is something I strive for in my life…
So I stubbed my toe when I got out of bed, I rubbed it. There was no toothpaste for the morning brush, I found mouthwash. Work it out… I’m not going to let these things get to me. And BAM… “Hey, its free coffee day at starbucks!”… The day starts to look up.
Constantly appreciate what you have because tomorrow you might not have it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu